Reiki (pronounced Ray-Key) as a holistic therapy has been
taught in Japan since the 1920s when Mikao Usui rediscovered
the ancient practice of channelling life force energy to promote
healing and wellbeing. It is a safe, non-invasive, simple and
gentle healing technique which can balance the mind and body,
and promote a feeling of calmness. These sessions are deeply
relaxing and you are able to let go and fully relax, feeling
Plans and Pricing
See below all things Reiki related!
Reiki full body
- Reiki improves general wellbeing by creating a relaxed state in which the body can replenish and restore.
- Reiki can be a very good complementary therapy to other medical treatments, it aids recovery from surgery and could help in managing chronic pain. Many clients feel extremely relaxed as a result of their Reiki treatments and it is a very good way of coping with emotional stress.
- After a consultation you lie on the treatment couch supported by cushions as needed remain fully clothed during a reiki session, covered in a blanket for warmth, with relaxing music playing in the background. I will then channel healing energy to you, either placing my hands lightly on areas of the body, or with my hands just above.
Reiki full body with back massage
- We hold a lot of tension in our back as we can ‘shoulder the burden’ of a busy lifestyle. This treatment aims to relax the physical body first with a back massage, followed by a full reiki treatment to soothe and balance the mind body and soul. After a full consultation the massage and reiki can be tailored to suit your needs.
Reiki mini treatment
- This could be for you if you are new to reiki and want to give it a try or would like a little more reiki in between your full body treatments.
- This treatment will require a consultation too, so if its your first treatment please allow time for this.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
Contact us now for a booking
If we didn’t answer all of your questions, feel free to drop us a line anytime.